Thank you so much for taking the time to write. I appreciate you reaching out to me and taking an interest in what I am creating!
Unfortunately I no longer have the capacity to respond to everyone individually and do not have any openings to mentor those outside of my own team at this stage.
However I want to help everyone succeed on their journey so have created this page as it will be able to point you in the right direction and answer many of your questions!
If you do not yet have a doTERRA account
I will endeavour to get back to you and respond to any questions you may have as quick as I can!
- For all the kit inclusions and how to get started visit this page
- For 100 uses for our ten most popular oils and blends read this post
- To find out why I chose doTERRA read this
- To find out more about the business opportunity read this
If you already have a wholesale account
You are most welcome to take advantage of all of my free public resources and attend my events. I am no longer able to answer everyone’s questions individually. Please reach out to your own upline, join facebook groups relevant to you, utilise a search engine such as google to see if they can’t answer your question or check one of the following.
- For all questions related to ordering product, doTERRA run events or customer services enquiries please phone (02) 8015 5080
- To take advantage of my youtube channel and the huge amount of training on there including the A to Z series and past webinars visit here
- If you have a question about an ingredient or sourcing method of any of our products email email@example.com
How to use the oils
GENERAL guideline for dilution is 1 drop eo to 15ml (tablespoon) carrier oil for infants. 1 drop to 5ml for children and 1 drop to 2ml for adults. Again this is a general guideline for those brand new to oils and particularly for more caustic oils like Oregano, Digestzen, Peppermint, On Guard etc. As you get to know the oils more and make perfume blends etc this will change depending on sensitivity and oils used eg Lavender and Frankincense are generally much more gentle on the skin so you may not require such a heavy dilution. Please do not get so hung up or obsessed about exact amounts and get to know your oils.
Resources- books, roller bottles etc
There is no point investing in essential oils if you are not willing to invest in resources to be able to use them.
Download the Modern Essentials app on your smart phone
Purchase books from au.aromatools.com ie the latest edition of the Modern Essentials book and the Emotions and Essential Oils book are two of my favourite resources. There are also books for pets, pregnancy, cleaning etc
You will also be able to purchase roller bottles, sample vials etc from the same site.
How to set up your LRP (loyalty rewards program)
This way of ordering is optional but is by far the most cost effective way to buy things that you already buy the toxic, synthetic version of from the supermarket or chemist.
The doTERRA website has lots of short training videos about how to use the back office. Here is the one showing how to set up your LRP order.
Here are links to previous training videos and webinars I have created or been involved with
- doTERRA Business Building Basics
- Tips for Sharing doTERRA on Social Media
- Placement Strategy
- How to Create Subtitles or Captions
- Diamond Club Info Webinar
- Preparing for Diamond Club
- Guardians of the doTERRA Culture
- The Crucial Key to Success- Belief Systems
- Are You Getting in your Own Way with Tara Bliss
- Compensation Plan, How to Rank Advance, Earning Potential and Leadership Pools
- 30 Day Cleanse & Other Supplements
- So You’ve Got Your First Oils, Now What? LRP, Wellness Consults and Other Products
Other business building tools
- Share Success Pro app and train by rank- learn more at www.sharesuccess.com
- Check out all the incredible resources including rank planners, wellness consult forms, live, share, build guides, power mentoring forms and more at http://www.sharesuccess.com/library/
Personal development is crucial for growth, transformation and joy in life and business. Here is a list of my top recommended books, especially if you are building a doTERRA business
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
- Starfish by Neal Anderson
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- The Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson
- A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Go Pro by Eric Worre
- Tribes by Seth Godin
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R Covey
If you can make it to one of my training events, Convention or Leadership retreat feel free to come say hi and of course feel free to share my youtube videos and posts on social media. You have everything you need to make this a roaring success, use your initiative along with doTERRA’s website, resources and everything I provide free to the public and go out and forge your own path, create your own content and share your light with the world! You’ve got this.
To your health and prosperity,