1.Lavender has a very soothing component in it called Linalool which is amazing for the skin. If you spend too much time in the sun or touch a hot pan/leave your straightening iron on and forget this is the perfect time to break out the Lavender. It will soothe the redness, take out the heat, prevent peeling and support your skin to heal itself much faster! It is amazing.
2. Works the same way for bites! Get bitten by a mosquito, ant, bee or another nasty little critter? Get Lavender on there it will take out the heat and sting in seconds.
3. Soothe a sore babies bum, mix lavender in coconut oil and use at change time. You can also make your own chemical free baby wipes with cloth wipes or paper roll, coconut oil, essential oils (just a drop of each) and water.
4. Calm down after a tense day, add a cup of Epsom salts to the bath with a few drops of Lavender.
5. Put a drop on your pillow or in the diffuser and/or massage onto soles of feet and especially big toe to help with a deep and restful sleep for you or little one (dilute with a carrier oil).
6. Do you sneeze, get puffy eyes and feel the effects of season change and things in the air? Try diffusing two drops each of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint or take a drop of each on your thumb, put your thumb on the roof of your mouth and inhale deeply. The effect is instant!
7. Feeling anxious, stressed and tense after a big day? Massage lavender into your neck and shoulders to help ease tense muscles and relax.
8. Razor relief! Homemade Aftershave- Use after shaving to soothe and soften skin and to lessen the redness and burning caused by razor burn.
9. Add a drop to your moisturiser or dab a dot straight on a breakout. Lavender is amazing for your skin!
10. Use as a natural air freshener, forget toxic, endocrine disrupting synthetic smells, just add 5 drops to a spray bottle with water, shake and spray! You can use in your bathrooms, over your mattress, in the car, anywhere!
1. First things first, whip up a batch of my Peppermint, Sneaky Green and Delicious Bliss Balls. SO GOOD!!!.
2. Get rid of stinky breath, take a drop of Peppermint essential oil in water and swish around your mouth and spit, if you are on the road you can also literally just put a drop in your mouth and move it around with your tongue, it is FIERCE.
3. Peppermint makes a fantastic respiratory and sinus support. You could take a drop on your thumb, put it on the roof of your mouth and inhale deeply, diffuse or even just smell it straight from the bottle.
4. Peppermint is a fantastic oil to cool you down. In summer when it’s super humid and disgusting here in Queensland I love making a spray bottle with water and a few drops of peppermint oil and spraying my face (eyes closed), back of my neck, hair, arms, legs and especially my feet.
5. Foot soak time!!! A few drops of peppermint essential oil and some epsom salts in a little foot bath, BLISS!!!
6. Diffuse Peppermint and Wild Orange to keep you alert and focused on the task at hand.
7. Try making this Whipped Peppermint Foot Lotion!
8. Ease tension. Apply lavender and peppermint diluted to neck and forehead to ease the pressure.
9. Try making your own toothpaste! Use equal parts of bicarb soda and Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, add ten drops of peppermint, stir and store in a glass jar, minty fresh and no nasty chemicals.
10. Tummy Calmer, take a drop of peppermint oil and dilute with doTERRA fractionated coconut oil and rub clockwise on your tummy.
1. Soothe an irritated throat, layer Frankincense and Lemon over the throat area or take a drop of Lemon in a small amount of raw honey (not suitable for children under 1).
2. Diffuse lemon to neutralise odours. Got a house full of stinky boys? Lemon is your friend. You can also use a few drops on cotton wall bools and place in your fridge, in shoes, wherever you want to get rid of nasty smells.
3. Lemon, like all citrus oils, is very uplifting and also promotes positive mood and cognitive ability, a great one to diffuse at your desk. You could also add a drop or two of peppermint to keep you alert.
4. Flavour boost, our oils are beyond food grade you could add a drop of Lemon essential oil anytime you are cooking with lemon juice (Salmon on the BBQ, Lemon meringue pie, Hummus, Avo Smash, Lemon zest etc) to give it a deeper, more rich flavour. You could also add a drop or two to tea or a smoothie. Lemon naturally naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion, you could also use a drop in water and it won’t strip the enamel off your teeth!
5. Add a couple drops of Lemon essential oil to your dishwater or to the rinse section of your dishwasher. Lemon is amazing at cutting through grease and grime and will live your glassware sparkling.
6. Make an All Purpose Cleaning Spray. In a glass bottle with a spray trigger add a quarter cup of Vinegar and 30 drops of your choice of essential oils, any Citrus oil like Lemon will make a great cleaner, you could also add a squirt of the doTERRA cleaner concentrate, shake, spray and wipe. Full recipe here. Clove oil is a great mould killer! One for the bathroom.
7. Remove sticky labels with lemon essential oil! Simply add a few drops of the oil to the label, wait a minute or so and it will peel right off.
8. Make your own natural wood polish using olive oil and Lemon or Wild Orange essential oil. Recipe here.
9. Lemon promotes a healthy respiratory function, try diffusing two drops Lemon, two drops Peppermint and two drops Lavender for a great seasonal relief blend.
10. Use lemon essential oil in a spray bottle with water to keep fruit fresh until serving. It will also add a nice zesty flavour!
Get started with the Budget Intro Kit!
Au$61.50 + shipping (includes wholesale membership) includes 5ml Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint.
It is super easy to get started. Simply CLICK HERE and follow the prompts
Choose your language, OTG Aus warehouse if ordering from Australia, make sure you choose WELLNESS ADVOCATE if you’re interested in starting a business and earning commission, otherwise Wholesale customer is fine.
Make sure your choose Introductory Enrollment Packet up the top. This is to set up your wholesale account so you get 25% off this order AND all future orders. *NOTE this pack does NOT include your oils. Then type in the cart where it says enter additional items or product name intro kit which is $26.50 wholesale.
Or of course you can pick any of the other kits that take your fancy!
I will then send you a welcome email with more info and a link to our private support group, community and training!